How To Fix Hacked Facebook Account
Every day, thousands of people’s Facebook accounts are hijacked with the press of a button. The majority of the time, accounts are compromised due to people using passwords that are simple to guess, security questions that are simple to obtain online, or repeatedly using the same password. This article will show you how to restore your compromised Facebook account.
What Is Facebook?
Facebook is a tool that people may use to express their opinions and ideas on particular subjects. The most popular social media network enables users to sell their goods to a wide audience.
What to do if your Facebook account has been hacked
You might be experiencing some anxiety if your Facebook account has been stolen. You might be considering what to do, who to get in touch with, and how to respond. There are a few things you may take to restore your account as quickly as possible, though. To restore your compromised Facebook account, follow the instructions.
- Immediately change your password if you get notified so that no one else can access your account.
- Next, you must also change your email address.
- Then, you must change your security questions. Also, you should change your Facebook account recovery email.
- Last, try to enable two-step verification. If you have any other questions, you can contact Facebook support.
You could also use the three horizontal lines.
- Choose Help Center, then select I’ve Been Hacked. Answering a few questions will enable Facebook to locate the hacker and take the necessary actions to restore your account.
Fix Hacked Facebook Account
- Make a password change.
- Two-factor authentication should be enabled.
- Modify the security questions you use.
- Check with your loved ones to check if there has been any shady activity on their accounts.
- Inform Facebook about the breach.
Don’t forget to avoid clicking on questionable links out of pure curiosity. One illustration is a link to a pornographic website shared on Facebook.
Facebook is a sizable social networking site with plenty of users. Unfortunately, people occasionally get into the accounts of others and post offensive content or try to sell information. I’m hoping you can restore your account. Be cautious while exchanging your information with others and clicking on links you don’t trust.