Step-by-step instructions on how to change the language on Netflix
You sign onto Netflix after a long day at work. With your preferred snacks and beverage, you are all comfortably seated on the couch. Your desired language is suddenly missing from the audio after you choose the movie’s name.
Or perhaps your account’s display language has been modified. Even better, change the subtitles on the most recent K-drama you are binge-watching or the audio on your favourite anime.
READ MORE: 10 Ways To Earn Money On Instagram
If you’ve ever experienced this, Netflix provides a simple procedure to change your language settings.
How to change the language on Netflix
Netflix advises the following actions on a desktop browser in order to change the language that is displayed:
- Select “Manage Profiles” if you are on the login screen. If you are on the home screen, pick “Manage Profiles” from the option list by clicking your symbol in the top right corner.
the icon for your profile.
- Select “Language” to access the list of possibilities.
- Choose the display language of your choice, then click “Save.”
- Choose “Edit” from the menu in the top right corner of the mobile app. the icon for your profile. Select your favourite language by going to “Display Language.” Go to the top left arrow, then click “Done.”
To be sure the display language change took place, you might need to reopen the application.
How to change audio and subtitles
If you’re using a mobile device, Netflix advises doing the below steps to select your preferred language for the audio and subtitles:
- Select “Edit” in the top right corner of your screen if you are on the log-in screen. If you are on the home screen, select “Manage Profiles” from your icon in the top right corner.
- Select the profile that you want to change.
- Open “Audio & Subtitles.”
- Choose the audio and subtitles in the language(s) of your choice.
Once a video has begun and you wish to adjust the audio or subtitles, you can do so by choosing “Audio & Subtitles” from the pause screen’s word bubble icon. Next, pick a language.