Good news! Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship Program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program 2024 is a fully funded scholarship for Qatari Nationals (or Qatari mother). This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and PhD. This scholarship provide monthly stipend and global opportunities with internships at Qatar Airways Group.
Welcome to the world where ambitions fly high. Qatar Airways is looking for brilliant individuals to join its award-winning team which includes experienced pilots to dynamic professionals.
Also apply for Fully Funded Stanford University Scholarships
As part of Qatar Airways obligation to Nationalization, Qatar Airways have a stirring National University Studies Scholarship Program which supports Qatari students to attend academic studies (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) at educational institutions in the State of Qatar or overseas. Qatar Airways have 23 different degree majors which includes full range of subjects from aviation management to journalism to business.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Various Universities
- Study in: Various Countries as per above university list
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below.
- Program Period: Four years for Undergraduate, two years for masters and three years for PhD.
- Deadline: December 31, 2023
- Business and Management Studies
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Tourism Management
- Operational Research
- Aviation Management
- Airline and Airport Management
- International Relations
- Political Science
Also apply for Yale University Scholarships (Fully Funded)
- Media Studies and Communications
- Public Relations
- Aviation and Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics/Robotic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science
Depends on the selected program.
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links:
Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program provides the recipient with following benefits:
- Monthly stipend.
- Growth and learning possibilities with various training courses.
- Global opportunities with internships at Qatar Airways Group.
- Annual academic reward for exceptional students.
Eligibility Criteria for Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program
To qualify for Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be 18 years or older and must complete their degree by the age of 29.
- Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 80% or higher.
- IELTS for Qatari – Overall score of 5.5 or above, no less than 5 in each component.
- ELTS for Qatari Mother – Overall score of 6.0 or above, not less than 5.5 in each component.
- Pass the interview set by Qatar Airways.
- Current letter of unconditional offer from a university approved by the Ministry of Education & Higher Education in Qatar.
- Graduated High school students must complete mandatory National Service. However, the student that receives a confirmed offer letter from one of the universities listed in the Higher Education Emiri Scholarship programme will be exempt. Click here for list.
Also Apply for Melbourne Research Scholarship
How to Apply for Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program:
- Register here.
- Upload the following documents:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of English Proficiency Level
- Copy of National Service Clearance
- Copy of University Offer
You must apply for Dalhousie University Scholarships (Fully Funded)
To know more about Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program, please visit the official websites: