Start your study adventure abroad. Good news! Rotary Peace Fellowships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Rotary Peace Fellowships 2025-2026 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters studies. Rotary Peace Fellowships Program covers tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation and all internship and field-study expenses.
Also Apply for DAAD Scholarship and get a monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
Rotary Peace Fellowships are awarded to up to 150 students each year. These fellowships are offered to pursue a Professional Development Certificate Program or Masters Degree Program related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention.
Since the program began in 2002, the Rotary Peace Centers have trained more than 1,400 fellows who now work in more than 115 countries. Many serve as leaders in governments, NGOs, the military, education, law enforcement, and international organizations like the United Nations and the World Bank.
Institutions for Rotary Peace Fellowships:
Important Note: Fellowship recipients may not study at a Rotary Peace Center in their home country, with the exception of candidates from Thailand, who may attend the center at Chulalongkorn University.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): See List Above
- Study in: USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden, Thailand, Uganda
- Program Period: 15 to 24 months for Master’s degree programs, 3- month Professional development certificate program
- Deadline: May 15, 2024 (annual) (The 2025-26 Rotary Peace Fellowship application will be available online in February 2024.)
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50 fellowships for master’s degree and 80 for certificate studies at premier universities are awarded each year.
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Peace, International development and Leadership.
Rotary Peace Fellowships covers
- Tuition and fees,
- Room and board,
- Round-trip transportation,
- All internship and field-study expenses.
Please also check Netherlands Government Scholarship and get Free costs of living, Free tuition fee, Free visa, Free roundtrip travel tickets and Free Health insurance
Eligibility Criteria for Rotary Peace Fellowships
Rotary Peace Fellowships are designed for professionals with work experience in international relations or peace and conflict prevention and resolution. Applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Proficiency in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background
- Take the eligibility quiz.
How to Apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships?
To apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships, following instructions must be followed:
- Review the application guidelines and check the eligibility requirements and restrictions.
- Research the curriculum and programs at each of the Rotary Peace Centers. You will be asked to rank two centers you prefer.
- Prepare your application, including your resume/CV, essays, academic or professional recommendations, transcripts, and test scores. All materials must be in English. For certificate candidates, transcripts and scores are not needed.
- Contact your local Rotary district before submitting your application to request an interview. District endorsement is a required component of the application process. TIP: Your local Rotary club can help you connect with your district. Use Club Finder to locate the club nearest you. Club interviews and recommendations are strongly encouraged but not required for candidates who have district support.
- Before any interviews, submit your online application to your district by 15 May.
- Complete an interview with district representatives. Districts must submit endorsements to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July.
- Await notice of the selection results in November. If you are chosen for a fellowship, you will be told at which Peace Center you will study.
- Apply for admission to the university where your Peace Center is located. Being selected for the fellowship does not mean you have been admitted to the university.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
To know more about Rotary Peace Fellowships, please visit official scholarship website: