Applications are invited to apply for the 600 Graduate Research Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia at the University of Melbourne, Australia. The University of Melbourne Scholarships is the Highest Number of Fully Funded Scholarships for domestic and International Students to Study Free in Australia Masters/MPhil, Doctoral Degree.
A total of 600 Scholarships will be provided in any Academic Discipline which is available at Melbourne University. The University of Melbourne is a Highly Paid Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia for International Students. The Scholarship in Australia is open to All the International & National Students with Any Nationality.
The Good thing is that there is No Separate Application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award. The University of Melbourne was founded in 1853. Approximately 45,000 students. More than 12,000 international students from 130 different countries.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Times Higher Education ranked Melbourne 32nd globally in 2020-2021, while the Academic Ranking of World Universities places Melbourne 38th in the world, and in the QS World University Rankings 2022 Melbourne ranks 39th globally and ranked sixth in the world according to the 2022 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
600 Graduate Research Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
- University: University of Melbourne
- Degree level: Masters/MPhil, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 31 October 2023
- The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships will provide scholarships to study in Australia for free to all the Domestic & International students. No of Scholarships will be 600.
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $34,400 per year pro-rata (2023 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Available Academic Fields:
The University of Melbourne scholarships for international students offers All-Academic Fields & Majors are offered for the Masters Degree Programs, MPhil Degree & For PhD Degree Programs such as:
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences.
- Master’s Research Degree: 2.5 Years
- PhD Research Degree: 4 Years
Eligibility Criteria Requirements:
- Applicants have to meet the given below criteria to apply for 600 Graduate Research Scholarships:
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of
- Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- All international & National Students are eligible.
The last date to apply for the 600 Graduate Research Scholarships for Masters/MPhil Doctoral (Ph.D.) at the University of Melbourne is 31st October 2024.
How to Apply for Scholarship in Melbourne University?
If you are a New Student and have applied for a Graduate Research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the 600 Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted your course application.
If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.
If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.