Commonwealth Professional Fellowship 2024 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowship 2024 for Mid-career Professionals in United kingdom. International Students from low and middle income Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for Mid-career Professionals Fellowship. Students can spend between six weeks and three months at a UK Host organization working in their sector on a program of professional development. Also apply for Bonn International Fellowships 2024 in Germany (Fully Funded).
UK Department for International Development (DFID) is providing funds, Talented and Motivated professionals has a golden chance by Commonwealth to enhance their knowledge and skills in sectors given below. You may also be interested in Stanford University Courses Online 2024 | Stanford Free Courses.
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2022 Details:
- Offered by: Commonwealth
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Commonwealth countries
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 16 August 2023
Don’t miss this great opportunity GIST International Scholarships 2024 in South Korea (Fully Funded).
Also check Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24 (Fully Funded).
Commonwealth Professional Fellowship 2024 for Mid-career Professionals is a Full Free Fellowship for all students. It will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
Will provided approved Round Airfare Tickets from candidate’s home country to the United Kingdom.
Stipend (living allowance) payable monthly (or pro rata) for the duration of the award at the rate of £1,944 per month, or £2,397 per month for those at organizations in the London metropolitan area. Exceptionally, depending on the program arranged, a peripatetic living allowance may be payable. At the time of selection more details will be provided if applicable.
If a Fellow declares a disability, a full assessment of needs and eligibility for additional financial support will be offered by the CSC.
Up to £1061.10 arrival allowance at current rates will be provided, including funds for warm clothing.
Reimbursement of the standard visa application fee.
Flat rate contribution of £1000 to the costs of the Host organisation relating to the administration and support of the Fellow, setting up of appropriate meetings, any materials required, and incidental travel for the Fellow during the award (to be paid to the Host organisation on receipt of an invoice).
Fees can be agreed for costs associated with Fellows attending short courses/conferences as well as travel to visit other UK organisations where this forms an integral part of the Programme.
Up to £2,000 can be agreed for awards under two months and up to a maximum of £3,000 for awards of three months (to be paid to the Host organisation on receipt of an invoice).
Fellowship is offered in these six development themes:
Science and technology for development
Strengthening health systems and capacity
Promoting global prosperity
Strengthening global peace, security and governance
Strengthening resilience and response to crises
Access, inclusion and opportunity
- To be eligible for fellowship applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a national of one of the eligible Commonwealth country or granted a refugee status, or be a
- British Protected Person.
- Applicant must be permanent national of that eligible country.
- Must have Full Time Five years of experience or Part Time equivalent experience in a profession related to the subject given above for fellowship. Note that voluntary work experience will not be considered.
- Be in employment at the time of application that they will return to upon completion of the fellowship;
- At the time of application candidate must not selected for this Fellowship in previous five years.
- Candidate not studying in any course work or Research work in UK. Academics are eligible to apply for the scheme, but only to undertake programmes of academic management, not research or courses relevant to their research subject;
- Be available to undertake their fellowship from the prescribed start date
The last date to apply for Commonwealth Fellowship 2024 in UK for International Students is 16th August 2023.
How to apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowship?
Your application must include at least two references, one of which must be from your current employer, otherwise it will be considered ineligible.
After closing date for applications and references your application will be given to Host organization in which you have applied for fellowship. After that the organization will review your application and give list of selected students to Commission. Then Commission will select final candidates for fellowship. The link to Online Application for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 and Official Link is given below: