Maastricht University is now opening scholarship applications for highly talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a master’s program in the academic year 2024 / 2025.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
- Non-European Economic Area, Switzerland or Surinam citizens and non-double nationality citizens of European Economic Area countries
- Applicants of a full-time master program at The Maastricht University (UM) for the academic year 2024 / 2025 that meet all of the requirements in the admission process
- Not older than 35 years old on 1 September 2024
- Never participated in degree-seeking for higher education programs in the Netherlands (not including exchange programs)
What is the criteria of selection?
Excellent academic records that can be proven by university score transcript and institution letter proving that the applicant is top 20 graduates from the institution
How many applicants will be chosen?
Only 2% of the applicants will be chosen to receive the scholarship
What degrees are offered in this scholarship?
The scholarships are offered for Master degrees in the Faculty of Arts and Social Science, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Faculty of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences, Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, and School of Business and Economics of The Maastricht University (UM)
What are the scholarship benefits?
- Monthly living allowances with the amount depending on the program taken
- Health and liability insurance
- Visa applications fees
- Tuition fees
- Pre-academic training fees (compulsory for three weeks)
How long is the duration of scholarship?
Duration of the scholarship will depend on the program chosen by awardees
- For the one-year master program, benefits will be given for 13 months
- For the two-year master program, benefits will be given for 25 months
How to apply?
- Register for one of the master programs offered by The Maastricht University (UM) on the program official website and receive a student number
- Make a Maastricht University (UM) account and fill in the scholarship application form
- Complete all of the required documents, including the newest curriculum vitae (CV), not longer than 1 page A4 motivation letter, documents that prove applicants’ academic excellence, financial needs personal statement, and reference letter based on guidelines given on the website including referee contact information and details before the application deadline
How does the process of selection go?
- All completed applications that are submitted before the deadline will be sent to each faculty applied by applicants
- Faculty will rank all applicants for the faculty and select the top 5% applicants
- By the end of April 2024, the selection team will inform the applicant’s status (selected, waitlisted, or rejected)
- Scholarship awardees will be announced in May 2024. Chosen applicants will need to sign and return an award letter to receive the scholarship. The university will inform more information about the pre-academic training program before the course start
When is the deadline for application?
Applications will be closed on 1 February 2024 at 23:59 CET
Bachelor & Master Scholarships, Netherlands
Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) Programme is giving scholarship opportunities for international students that are going to pursue a bachelor or master degree course at institutions that are located in the Netherlands for the academic year 2023.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship? Students that are currently holding citizenship in Indonesia or India
Students that never pursue a degree in one of the institutions that are located in the Netherlands
Students that are not currently …
Fully Funded Scholarships, Utrecht University, Netherlands
Fully funded scholarships are available for all students from a non-EU/EEA country commencing study in September 2024 (academic year 2024 – 2025) at Utrecht University – Netherlands. Scholarships available for Master degree program in many subjects at 6 Graduate Schools. The scholarships will cover full tuition fees and provide stipend for living expenses. Scholarships are available for the duration of your study, 1 or 2 years depending on the program. The scholarships will be allocated annually. …
Fully Funded MSc Scholarships, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
The Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship is offering scholarships opportunities for international students. This scholarship is provided by the legacy of Justus and Louise Van Effen for students that are going to pursue a Master of Science (MSc) degree at the Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) in The Netherlands.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship? International applicants of one of the 2 years regular Master of Science (MSc) study programs at …
Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program (ALSP) is now open for applications for students that are going to pursue Master degrees at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) for the academic year 2024.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship? Students that apply for the Master degree program at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) for the academic year 2024
Students that are not currently a citizen of the Netherlands
Students who do not receive any other full-cost …
Fully Funded Master in Digital Communication Leadership Scholarships, Europe
The Master in Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) is opening admission for students that are interested in pursuing a master degree in various digital communication study programs. This program is part of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) where students are offered to study at two different universities. The scholarship is provided for the academic year 2023.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
The scholarship for the DCLead program is divided into three scholarships. Each …
Master Scholarships, University of Twente, Netherlands
The University of Twente is offering financial aid to students that are applying for the Master of Science (MSc) program offered at the University of Twente for the academic year 2024.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship? Students that are not Dutch citizens
Students that are not currently a University of Twente student
Students that complete all of the requirements for the Master of Science (MSc) program application at the University of Twente
Fully Funded Master Scholarships, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS) is offering scholarships to students that are going to pursue a Master of Science (MSc) degree at the University of Amsterdam for the academic year 2024.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship? Students that are not currently holding citizenship at one of the countries that are included in The European Economic Area (EEA) or Suisse and able to fulfill the requirements of a Dutch visa
Applicants of the two …
Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
Tuition fees and living expenses scholarships are available for all students of Master of Space Studies (MSS), Space Studies Program (SSP) and Southern Hemisphere Space Studies Program (SH-SSP) at International Space University – France. The scholarships for MSS students will be used to pay your tuition fees only. International Space University (ISU) doesn’t assist with your travel expense, insurance, and your living expenses. The scholarships for SSP students will be used to pay tuition fees and …
Fully Funded Erasmus+ MSc Scholarships, University of Twente, Netherlands
The Erasmus+ MSc Scholarship Programme is now opening its scholarship application process for those who are applying for the Erasmus+ GEM Master’s joint degree program Geo-information Science and Earth Observation for Environmental Modelling and Management for the academic year 2022, 2023, and 2024
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship? Students with upper second class (2.1) Bachelor of Science (BSc) honors degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university in a field of study that is …
Fully Funded ADB JSP Scholarships, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is accepting admission for the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP). This scholarship program is provided for Master degree programs in the field study of economics, business & management, and science & technology.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship? Citizens of one of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) member countries (including Afghanistan, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Georgia, Hong …
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.