Applications are invited to apply for the University of Tokyo Research Internship Program 2024 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for UTokyo UTRIP Internship Program 2024. The UTRIP 2024 is a Fully Funded International Internship in University of Tokyo. All Costs will be Covered in Japan Internship Program. Also apply for Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2024-25 in Austria (Fully Funded).
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program. Enjoy Summer Internship Program in Japan. This Internship in Japan will Run from June 26, 2024 to August 6, 2024.
The Name of the Utokyo Internship is UTRIP 2024. There are Multiple Internship Fields available for the Participants. University of Tokyo Provides Hundreds of Opportunities each year with the opportunity.
University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2024 Details:
- University: University of Tokyo
- Duration: June 26 to August 6, 2024
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 9 January 2024
UTRIP Financial Benefits:
- University of Tokyo Research UTRIP Internship 2024 in Japan will provide a One-Time Allowance to selected applicants. Detail is given below:
- University location of the selected UTRIP participant Allowance amount
- Asia / Eastern Russia / Oceania & Pacific Regions 140,000JPY
- Europe / Western Russia / North America 160,000JPY
- Latin America & the Caribbean / Africa / Middle East 170,000JPY
Eligibility Criteria for UTokyo UTRIP Program:
- Applicants for UTRIP 2024 must meet the following criteria:
- Enroll in a bachelor’s degree program, an integrated bachelor’s-master’s degree program, or a master’s program at a university outside of Japan.
- Enroll in Natural Sciences or related fields.
- Think about achieving long-term career goals in science.
- Plan to commit for the entire duration of the program.
UTRIP Internship Requirements:
- Upon enrollment in the UTRIP program, students must agree to meet the following requirements:
- Having a secure internet connection for remote research and interactive online chat.
- Participate in the project for the duration of the entire program.
- To participate in all scheduled educational programs in the UTRIP online program.
- Submit written research reports within the stipulated time.
- Giving an oral presentation on the appointed day.
- Submit a scanned copy of the official university transcript(s). A transcript must include:
- Your name
- University name
- Year of admission
- List of courses completed (Course titles, grades and credits should be included)
- Legend (An official explanation of the grading system provided by the university; if this is not included in the official transcript, you may scan in together a separate official document to supplement your transcript.)
- Personal statement
Address the following topics in a total of 700 – 1000 words:
- Your reasons for choosing this research project, and what you hope to gain from this experience.
- What makes you eligible for a particular research project is that it briefly highlights your skills and experience when a faculty member is in particular need of them, or when they are helpful in conducting research in a laboratory.
- Whether you are considering applying to the University of Tokyo’s Graduate School of Science after graduating from your current university, citing your reasons.
- Resume / CV
- It should include your picture and in-depth details of any work experience, responsibilities or projects related to the research topic you want to work on during the program. It should include a list of current schools (high school, university, etc.) as well as the year / month of each enrollment and completion, and briefly state the courses you have taken or will take, as well as research. Also the subject. Related prizes and rewards, if you have any.
Applicants whose universities provide official GPA scores should write those scores.
If your university does not provide an official GPA score, you should calculate your GPA and then specify the calculation in the “Notes” section.
- English language skills
If English is not your first language but it is not mandatory, it is best to submit a TOEFL test score or an equivalent English proficiency test (such as IELTS). Test scores that have expired are accepted unless the applicant is able to provide proof of test scores at the request of the UTRIP office.
The last date to apply for UTRIP International Internship Program 2024 for students from all over the world is 9th January 2024.
How to Apply for University of Tokyo Research Internship Program?
There is Online Application Process to Apply for University of Tokyo Research Internship Program 2024 in Japan. Above mentioned all documents are required during the application.